High End TechnoArc Featured
Designed for a wide variety of small and medium scale performance applications, TechnoArc is a compact soft-edge luminaire with exceptional value and performance. A natural companion to the Technospot, this full featured fixture is designed for club, stage, and studio applications where environmental durability and high quality output are required.
TechnoArc features smooth CMY color mixing and a fixed color wheel. Following the professional lighting, large exiting aperture trend, TechnoArc features a prominent 6.5 inch lens, 8° to 32° zoom, and over 14,000 lumens of output.
A smooth field, soft-edge illumination is produced using a patented radial lenticular homogenizing lens system that provides a signature look on stage. Furthermore, a stunning collimated 5° beam of hard-edge light is possible when bypassing the radial lenticular lens. A mechanical iris provides even narrower beams for incredibly thin shafts of output.
TechnoArc also features the indigo highlighter which provides additional light output from four 1-watt indigo LEDs, thus increasing the layering abilities of the large aperture fixture.
TechnoArc offers designers and operators a versatile, fully integrated system with unprecedented brightness, speed and accuracy for a light of its kind.
- High efficiency 14,000 lumens
- 575w mini-fast fit lamp - 750 hrs.
- Fast 3:1 zoom - 8°-32°
- Hard Edge 5° collimated beam
- CMY color mixing
- Color wheel with eight replaceable positions plus open
- Mechanical strobe
- Fast mechanical iris
- Unique Indigo Highlighter LED Output
- Color LCD menu with battery operation
- Low ambient noise
- RDM compatible
- Included roadcase
- Auto-switching power supply 100v-240v
- 21 DMX channels
- DMX/RDM connectors: 5-pin XLR, 3-pin XLR
High resolution microstepping motor control for smooth
motion at all speeds
- Stunningly fast, smooth, and quiet yoke movement
Computer designed optical components for maximum light
Performance-oriented exterior design prevents stray light
- Low noise, high efficiency cooling system
- 3-pin and 5-pin XLR connectors
- Electronic cooling system control
- Pan and tilt locks for easy transportation
- ETL/UL and CE compliance
Fixture Dimensions: mm: 483 x 348 x 793 in: 19 x 13.7 x 31
Fixture Weight: 34 kg 76 lbs