ELC dmXLAN Node 8
8/2 Port DMX / Ethernet interface with enhanced merging and control.
dmXLAN node 8 is our top of the range DMX to ethernet and ethernet to DMX node. It features 2x fixed DMX inputs & 8x DMX inputs/outputs ports, fully compatible with our free dmXLAN software with advanced DMX channel merging & patching. It also works perfect as a standalone DMX toolbox.
- Remote programming and monitoring
- DMX input options like Normal and Backup
- DMX output options like:
- Merging in HTP / LTP or custom
- Priority merging
- Merging with softpatch
- Remote takeover of fixture parameters
- Visualizer input supports softwares like WYSIWYG / ESP / Capture / and many others
- 10/100 mBit Ethernet connection on Neutrik Ethercon
- 8x BiDirectional DMX ports on Female XLR5-pin. Can be used for DMX output, DMX input or DMX output with RDM
- 2x DMX input ports on Male XLR5-pin
- Midi In/Out
- 4x Contact closure Input (for calling up configurations)